Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mini Bios & Photo Shoots

I believe that it was weeks ago in which I promised all of you lovely individuals that I would post haste be sharing more information about our six delightful ladies. It would seem that I had failed in my promise and good will, but alas, I manage to pull through. Instead of my prattling on about how ingenious or stubborn or silly or hardworking these six individuals are, I’ve decided to let them speak for themselves. So, after a photo shoot, a convoluted lesson in Photoshop and seminar in the follies of the imac and it’s many programs, the girls generated the following photos and mini bios (of which I translated, attempting to stay as true to the original text as possible):



My name is Maria Elena. I live in Socma with my parents. I like to study and to draw and I love eating chicken. One day I would like to travel to Lima. I like to listen to Cucho Macano, and I like to watch El Rostro de Analia on TV.



My name is Katherine Cabrera Surco. I live in Kamicancha with my parents. I like to draw, play volleyball and to look at photos. My favorite kind of food is rotisserie chicken. One day I’d like to visit Cusco. I like learning math, I listen to Agrupocion Marilyn, and I like to watch El Rostro de Analia on TV.



My name is Yesica Mayhua Solis. I live in the community of Pallata with my mother and my siblings and I go to the Ollantay School. My favorite food is rotisserie chicken and I like all types of songs. One day I would like to go to Lima.



My name is Dina. I live in the community of Pallata and I study at the Ollantay School in Ollantaytambo. I would like to finish my secondary schooling and then go to university to be a math teacher. My favorite dish is chicken and rice and I would like to travel to Arequipa. I like all types of music.



My name is Nohemi Orihuela Aguilar. I live in Socma and study at the General Ollanta School in Urubamba. One day I would like to visit the United States. I like the music of Grupo Cinco and I like watching El Rostro de Analia on ATV. I like to play volleyball and soccer and the food I like best is causa rellena.



My name is Yanet Ortiz de Orue Ugarte. I am twelve years old, I have six siblings and I live with my parents. I study at the Agropecuario Technical School and am in my first year of secondary school, section E. My favorite class is communication and my favorite food is trout.

No comments:

Post a Comment